Friday, December 14, 2007

nothing to do?

watch all 124 of these! (there may be more now)
http://www.youtube.com/Daxflame

i was really bored when i was hiding out at kosta's yesterday. i'm on #30. sad, i know.

also, GO SEE JUNO!
soooo good! i want to go see it again. the soundtrack is amazing too.
wednesday night sammy, billy, liz, ben and i went to the landmark to go see it. i've never been to the landmark before. it was pretty rad. you get to choose your seats when you buy your ticket and they have a wine and beer bar. we were going to see the 8:40 showing, but the only seats left were toward the front, so we decided to go see the 9:55 one and hung out at the bar. i finally felt like a 22 year old sitting in this nice bar drinking wine. it was weird.

there is so much i want to write about. this is my problem with these things, i want to write about important things going on in my life to get them off my chest but then i can't figure out how to put what i want to say into words and i just end up writing about my day or something boring. i always think of good things to say while i'm driving (especially when i'm stuck in traffic for 2 hours like today! grr.) but when i get around to writing them down my brain goes blank.
i think i feel the need to write about everything. maybe if i just narrow it down to one thing it would be easier. right now i'm not in the mood though.

for now i'm going to continue watching this ridiculous kid on youtube until there is something to do.




it has been stuck on this many profile views for a good 3 days now (and its not because no one has looked at my myspace)!
can't it at least go up to 600? 599 bothers me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've found that when I'm in the car and have a really good thought, if I text myself the basis of it, that thought always comes back to me the second I look at the phone. Maybe it will work for you too!