Wednesday, February 20, 2008

dear you and me,

dear us,

you're suppose to be one of my best friends. where are you?

i could go on for hours about you. how could you do this to me? how could you play with my emotions like that?

get over him.

he is my friend too.

don't stay with him if you're not happy.

you're fun. you're funny. you're rad. maybe i like you?

i think you're amazing. we have bad timing.

thank you for all your advice. i hope you listen to yourself.

stop leading her on. can't you see she like(s/d) you?

stop being so blind. you don't have to be lonely.

we care about you. please stop what you're doing to yourself.

stop trying so hard. i'm not going to change my mind. i'm sorry.

stop working so hard. have some fun. lets hang out more.

why are you sad? you're not a sad person.

you're cool but she isn't interested in you.

stop trying to hide from who you are.

take responsibility for your actions.

i love and care about you all.

sincerely,
me

No comments: